June in the Okanagan valley was very wet and July started the same. All that water slowed down the build by a couple of weeks.
I have only received part of my order for metal, Spartan
Metal was backed up with too much work but I didn't need the rest of the
order anyway. During the week I went over the design and decided to
add 3 more out riggers per side. This dropped the load on each on to 230lbs. I also realized a was missing a cross
bar. I think I changed my order about 4 times but Joel was patient with
me. The rest of my order was finished today, I quickly ducked out of work to pick it up.
Expenses to date $3,928