It's been a productive week.
Drilled 2 1/4" hole and installed the AC in connector. I wanted to put in the void next to the wheel well but that didn't work out, this was the next best area. I temporally wired it in with a 12 gauge interior wire until I can find a RV cord to use. On the inside I connected up 3 plugs so I don't have to used the extension cords as much.
Ran through the 500ft box of network cable that I brought up from the states. It was going to be $90 for another 500ft from Home Depot. Luckily I managed to find 721ft for $60 on our local classified site. I decided to run a DC line to the bay window area, I might end up using it for lighting or to run the computer and accessories directly.
There are around 20 network lines, 4 AC lines and 5 DC wires that feed into this area. It looks like a mess be it will all be organized once the interior wall goes in.
Started installing the insulation on Saturday. The bottom pieces are taking about 10 to 15 minutes each because I have to measure the locations of all the wires and rods so I can cut a slot in the insulation for them to slide into.
I even have some of the loft done
But it's still a mess :)
Expenses to date: $11,654