Friday, 12 July 2013


I started the morning with a second coat on the battery box.  Next I cut a couple of pieces of metal that I had forgot to put on and in doing so started a fire!  Luckily I caught it in time and stamped it out.  It was a reminder just how dry it is and how far away water is.  I welded on the 2 pieces and was checking every two seconds to see if I started another fire.  Just a little paranoid now :)  The rest of the day was spent spray painting the trailer mat black.  It looks pretty sweet!

Not much left to do on the trailer frame, just a second coat and bolts to secure the house.

Expenses to date $4,751

No comments:

Post a Comment