Monday, 5 August 2013


I broke new ground today, plumbing!  I started on the layout for the sewage lines.  It's kind of like lego but all the pieces are round.  The layout I came up with has the sewage line exiting the house on the passenger side of the trailer.  If you have ever owned an RV you know this is the wrong side but with the shower and kitchen sink on that side this layout probably works the best.
After playing around with the layout I moved back to working on the framing for the front outriggers.  It was slow but I finished both of them before calling it a night.

Expenses to date $5,462

No comments:

Post a Comment