Yesterday was my last day as a mechanic! I'm taking August off to make a push to "dry in" the tiny house. Once I'm in school I don't think I'll have as much time to work on it.Today I managed to frame out the bay window, finish screwing down all the plywood, call all the pressure treated lumber for the outriggers and some the plywood. As much as I though everything through, we all make mistakes. Both rear outriggers are at the wrong height. I have no clue how I messed up but I did. One side I can fix by taking about a 1/4" off the rim joists. The other side I'll have to add plywood to raise it up.
The last couple of hours where threatening rain but it held off until the tarps were back on.
Expenses to date $5,308